ZIAJA REMODELING 60+ Anti-Wrinkle EYE CREAM smoothes the skin around the eyes most prone to sagging.
- It fills reversible unevenness caused by fatigue. Reduces the number, surface and volume of wrinkles.
- Illuminates and unifies the color and provides the skin with a radiant look.
- A single application significantly improves the level of skin hydration.
- It works gently without causing irritation, also with hypersensitivity of the eyes.
ZIAJA REMODELING 60+ Anti-Wrinkle EYE CREAM with collagen formula for all types of mature skin 60+.
Dermatologically and allergy tested.
- Smooths the gentle skin around the eyes, prone to flabbiness (90%)*.
- Reduces the imperfections of fatigue skin (59%)*.
- Provides long lasting moisturising after single application (77%)*.
- Smooths out wrinkles.
- Evens out the skin tone and provides radiant, youthful glow (63%)*.
- Does not cause irritations, even to sensitive eyes.
*Self-assessment test on a group of 23 women.
The effectiveness of active ingredients proven in in vitro tests.
Wrinkle reduction by 61% proven in in-vivo tests after 28-day treatment.
ZIAJA REMODELING 60+ Anti-Wrinkle EYE CREAM safety proven in dermatological tests.
Key ingredients :
Red – golden saffron, hyaluronic acid, collagen peptides
Apply the ZIAJA REMODELING 60+ Anti-Wrinkle EYE CREAM to the skin around the eyes and pat gently.
Aqua (Water), Isohexadecane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin ( Glycerin ), Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract ( calendula flower extract ), Butylene Glycol, Hexapeptide-9, Lysine HCl, Lecithin ( lecithin ), Caprylyl Glycol, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Crocus Sativus Stigma Extract ( red-gold saffron extract ), Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate (salt hyaluronic acid) , Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Methylparaben, Hydroxyacetophenone.