GARNIER Skin Naturals Hyaluronic Aloe Mask If your skin needs immediate hydration and you don’t have time for multi-stage, complex care
Hyaluronic Aloe Sheet Mask by Garnier is a boost of much-needed moisture and vitamins that will help to eliminate flaking and reduce redness. Due to its unique formula, the mask is suitable for all skin types.
It consistently provides women of all ages with a fresh and well-rested appearance.
The product has a convenient anatomical shape that adheres tightly to the face, so you can go about your business without worrying about the mask slipping off.
Benefits of Garnier Hyaluronic Aloe Sheet Mask:
– suitable for all skin types, including sensitive;
– Hyaluronic Acid activates the synthesis of collagen and elastin that increase skin elasticity;
– Aloe Vera supplies the deep layers of cells with moisture, relieves dryness, soothes inflammation, and reduces redness;
– helps to get rid of dull and grey skin;
– Witch Hazel Floral water normalizes the activity of the sebaceous glands and shrinks enlarged pores;
– brings natural radiance and freshness to the skin;
– helps to achieve an even complexion;
– provides the same effect as applying a moisturizer for 6 days straight.
How to use
Unfold the mask. Gently apply on a clean face with the blue protective film visible on the outside of your face. Remove the blue protective film. Adjust the mask to the contours of the face. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Remove the mask. Massage in the remaining serum or remove it with a cotton pad.
Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water/Witch Hazel Leaf Water, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Maltodextrin, Mannose, P-Anisic Acid, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance.