GARNIER Skin Naturals Grape Extract Cleansing Toner designed to cleanse and tone normal and combination skin
The Garnier Botanical line is a unique line of care cosmetics that uses only natural products. You will not find silicones or parabens in it, but only organic ingredients that will perfectly care for even the most sensitive and demanding skin.
One of them is a refreshing face toner with Garnier Skin Naturals Grape Extract Cleanser Toner.
It is a cosmetic that will comprehensively deal with your skin problems. It works well for combination and normal skin – it perfectly tones it and instantly makes it soft to the touch and smooth. Its task is to remove makeup residues after using cleansing cosmetics, as well as refresh and prepare for the next steps of care.
All these functions are achieved by the extract of organic Italian grapes, which has been known for its unique properties for centuries.
Refreshing face tonic Garnier Skin Naturals Botanical Grape Extract Cleanser Toner consists of 96% organic ingredients. The remaining 4% are ingredients that make the very moment of application extremely pleasant.
How to use:
Pour a few drops on a cotton pad and spread over the skin. Before that, use a refreshing lotion with Garnier Skin Naturals Botanical Grape Extract Cleanser Milk.
Composition of the product
Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Water / Grape Fruit Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance.
– designed for normal and combination skin;
– has a watery texture;
– effectively removes makeup residue and impurities;
– formulated with 96% ingredients from natural origin;
– contains Grape extract, which is well known for its abilities to combat acne;
– absorbs oil without drying out the skin;
– helps shrink the appearance of pores;
– prevents excessive sebum production;
– leaves skin clean, hydrated, and fresh;
– does not contain paraben, silicones, and synthetic colorants;
– infused with a fruity refreshing scent;
– dermatologically tested.
How to use
After cleansing, apply toner to a cotton pad and wipe evenly cleansed skin.
Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Water/Grape Fruit Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance.