Babydream Ecological disposable diapers
Made of unbleached cellulose, carbon neutral.
Hypoallergenic – suitable for toddler’s sensitive skin.
Super absorbent – keep you dry for 12 hours.
Babydream ecological diapers provide the greatest possible comfort and protection for our children who are the most important in life. But the environment is also important to us! That is why we have developed Babydream Ecological Diapers. After all, children are our future and we should protect them and our environment as best we can.
Available in sizes:
2 MINI (3-6 kg), 3 MIDI (5-9 kg), 4 MAXI (8-14 kg), 5 JUNIOR (10-16 kg), 6 XL (14-20 kg).
The diapers keep you dry for up to 12 hours, and the air channels allow air to circulate in the diaper.
The diapers can be perfectly adjusted thanks to the elastic, stretchable Velcro fasteners.
Only selected materials were used in the production of diapers to gently but reliably protect the baby’s sensitive skin.
Free of fragrances, lotion or natural latex.
Cellulose is completely unbleached and therefore retains its natural color.
COAL NEUTRAL PRODUCTION
– Produced in a CO 2 neutral plant using 100% renewable energy
– Carbon footprint compensation by supporting climate change adaptation projects .
– Preservation of the natural color of cellulose
– Low energy consumption in production
– Non-contamination of sewage with chlorine.
PACKING MADE OF PAPER
– Paper comes from renewable and responsible sources
– The bag can be recycled together with the waste paper
Total net weight: 0.86 kg +/- 10%
To avoid the risk of suffocation, keep the packaging away from children.
Minimal use of plastic
Paper packaging and absorbent core made of 100% unbleached cellulose
Carbon neutral production
Made in the EU.